Protection of personal data
How We Use Your Personal Data:
• Accommodation at the hotel is done by presenting personal documents proving the identity of the guests.
• The data provided by you are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the regulations governing the protection of information and are processed only in connection with the implementation of the established requirements of the Tourism Act.
• This information will be used only in connection with the reservations made and will not be provided for other purposes.
• Hotel Peony and Aparthotel Bojurland has the right to collect and use information about its users when they register or make a reservation.
• The information through which a User on the website www.bojurland.com can be identified may include name, surname, family name, address, telephone number, e-mail address for correspondence and any other information that the User provides at the time of booking and any another, which he introduces or provides when ordering, receiving or using the services provided by Best Boutique Hotel, participating in promotions, raffles and competitions, filling in questionnaires, questionnaires, forms and others.
• Hotel Peony and Aparthotel Bojurland guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data of its Users, declaring that they will not be used for purposes other than their intended purpose, namely:
– establishing contact with the User when specifying details about the reservation and the ways of its payment
– help with filling out a reservation if you can’t do it yourself
– information on prices or services
– provision of services and support
– notification of new services or products
– providing personalized promotional offers, etc.
• Hotel Peony and Aparthotel Bojurland takes due care and is responsible for protecting the information about the User, which became known to him on the occasion of the reservation through the website www.bojurland.com, except in cases of force majeure or accidental event.
• The reservation form filled in by the User indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of the data and the consequences of refusing to provide them. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to the information about him to be processed in the manner prescribed therein.
• The restrictions do not apply in the event that the User or persons under his control have committed malicious acts within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions or have violated the rights or legitimate interests of third parties. In this case, Hotel Peony and Aparthotel Bojurland has the right to provide personal information about the User to the relevant competent state authorities, in accordance with applicable law.
• Hotel Peony and Aparthotel Bojurland undertakes not to disclose any personal information about the User and not to provide the collected information to third parties – companies, individuals and others, except in cases where:
– has received the explicit consent of the User at the time of booking or at a later time
– the information is requested by public authorities or officials who, according to the current legislation, are authorized to request and collect such information in compliance with the legally established procedures
– in other cases specified by law.